Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today's Goings-On

I refuse to talk about the current job search...

In other news, I spent the rest of my day helping my mom with yard work.  It was so nice to be out in the sun this afternoon and to actually get some things done.  But, in the end, my hands paid the price!  Aaahh.  Blisters on both hands.  It's kinda gross- they're filled with dirt, but it's too painful to scrub my hands anymore!!  Ewwwwww.  I know.  I contemplated putting up some photos, but it's really gross and I realized that's probably something no one else would want me to share with them.  Haha.  :)

Today I had the chance to pick up some lunch from the store- Peanut Noodles.  Mmmmm... One of my favorites!  It's made by A Taste of Thai, and is usually available in the foreign foods section of the grocery store.  My boyfriend introduced me to this particular dish~ it's really easy to make; just add water and microwave, basically!!  I would highly recommend it, unless of course you're allergic to peanuts or coconut.  I've got this really big obsession with Asian food, and I've never come across a microwaveable dish that actually somewhat stands up to the real thing before- but this one's actually really good.

On a side note, I bumped into a friend from college today while at the store!  It's been a pretty exciting day!  Anyway, she gave me information on her church, as I've been looking to join one in the area for quite some time now.  But, since I'll be out of town this weekend, I hope to visit next week.  I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.  =)  And it'll be so nice to actually know someone there!


This evening's plans: 
Not quite sure.  Just going with the flow, I guess.  :)  I've really been in the mood for the drive-in theatres as of late.  Dunno if they've opened or not yet.  Sooooo, that's one thing I can do tonight~ checking the opening dates for the drive-ins~  Sweet!  Thrilling, I know.  

If you're reading this post, I'd like to thank you so much!  I know it's bare and there's not much to what I've written so far, but it's kinda cool to think that others are reading it.  So, thanks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment