Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nothing new

No new pictures yet.  But they're sure to come.  


What to do... what to do??  Basically, all that's planned out for today is working on fixing the last of my car's problems (for now), and getting it inspected!  I might just spend the day outside until then, soaking up the beauty (and sun) that surrounds us.  I also need to fit in some quiet-time today, where I can just read and spend time listening to the Lord.  And, I'm in a water-y mood today, so I'll either end up washing all the cars or heading to the beach.  We'll see.  In any case, I'll try to remember to bring my camera!  Let's hope I don't end up ruining it~ even if I do, it's really no big deal.

Spent yesterday driving back to my dad's place to help work on my car.  Soaked up some sun, watched a movie (Throw Momma From the Train), and satiated my cartoon-fix.  Overall, it was a very wasteful, but relaxing, day.

Here's a fun little cartoon for the day... Enjoy!
http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2010-05-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment