Sunday, May 30, 2010

A New Day

So many things to think about today!

First on the list: I'm visiting a new church today!!  I'm really excited, actually.  Kinda nervous, though, because it takes hardly anything to make me nervous.  A friend actually invited me to try out her church, and I'm really hoping that it's one where I can grow and feel God at work.  So, I'm heading off to that in a bit!

Also, I made plans yesterday to visit my boyfriend next week.  We're planning a trip to Darien Lake!!  I'm super excited about this as well!  I'm just hoping that the weather will hold out for us, especially since I checked weather.com yesterday, and the forecast didn't look too pleasing...  Either way, we're set on enjoying ourselves and making the most of our little outing.  It's sure gonna be a lot of driving, but I'm up to the challenge!!  :)

Still waiting to hear back from some job opportunities.  If not, then I guess I'll have to continue with the search!  But, I seriously need to find something soon if I'm going to be able to pay for next semester.  It's all in God's hands, and He knows best.  I've just gotta keep that in mind.  How easy it is to forget and let our imaginations get the better of us!

Make the most of today!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment