Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's the Weekend!

Saturday has come, at last!!  


This past week has gone by slower than I ever could have imagined.  It's been just over a week since I returned home from school, and things could not drag by any slower, it seems.

I'll probably be going away for a day or so this weekend, so it'll be nice to see a change in setting.  And, this weekend is supposed to be really nice weather-wise.  So, I'll definitely be packing a bathing suit!  ...and hopefully taking lots of gorgeous spring pictures while I'm away.

Besides thinking about this mini-trip, I've been missing my friends from college.  It was so hard to come to terms with our departure this year.  Don't know why it's taken three years at college to finally catch up with me!  Some of my closest friends have now graduated and are moving on in life.  And I guess I just feel like I'm stuck.  Another year of school (at least!) is left, even though I sorta wish it would never end- the whole social part and being around friends 24/7 (not the part where I have to take classes)- I'm just in this really unique place right now.  And I don't really know how to describe it.  Guess I'll just file it away under that expansive "College Years" category.

What I miss the most right now is all the fun that goes with school.  I miss hanging around with people I've grown so very close to.  I miss club meetings and late-night study sessions.  I miss having a group of people I can turn to for whatever, and they'll understand.

But, even as I look forward to all of these things and seeing all of these wonderful people come Fall semester, I still find myself wanting to move on with my life.  To start living outside of the college scene.  Now, if only I could take all those wonderful friends along with me!  :)  I want to move out and move on.  I want all sorts of things, but I guess it's just not time yet.  I can be patient for now as I know, in time, I'm going to truly miss these years and the many blessings that have been heaped on me.

Alright, enough with the sentimental crap.  :)  I should get on with my day, and enjoy each and every moment of it that I can possibly soak up.  Sorry there aren't any pictures today.  There should be some new ones after this weekend, though!  Farewell for now!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment