Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun...

So, my weekend was a blast.  


My weekend started out with a trip to my favorite Chinese restaurant ever... Buffalo Wagon!!!!  Woot!  Bought some amazing curry for lunch (I really do love curry...) and left having eaten a little too much.  :)  Later that day, my mom and I headed up to Lake George Village to catch some sun and chill at some of the shops in the village.  Couldn't have asked for better weather!  Didn't think of it until after the fact, but I definitely should have taken advantage of some of the photo opportunities!!  Especially down at the lake!  It was gorgeous outside~!

Sunday, I headed over to visit my dad.  After church, we went on a completely unexpected trip up to Mount Greylock to watch some crazy hang gliders and parachuters jump off the side of the mountain.  I hadn't been there in a while, so it was really nice, despite the chilly weather at the top!  :)  This was also a perfect opportunity to pull out my camera, but I had no idea we were going on another mini road trip, so I was without camera!!  It was still an amazing time, though.

Afterward, my brother treated us all to some Starbucks ice cream... mmmmm  :)  So.  Good.
Let's just say this was a very memorable weekend.

Oh, the job search continues today... probably going to work on updating my resume.  Also, my car is in dire need of some repairs, so that's also on the list of to-do's.  Ayyyyya.  Hoping for a really great week.  Also hoping for a job to land in my lap... who knows.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment