Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14

Today marked thirteen incredible months since my boyfriend and I began dating.  We've made it over a year, and I still haven't managed to scare him off!  :)  Hah.

Besides that, I finally made it to the gym today to work off some of those cupcakes and brownies I've been making (and, obviously, eating).  Managed to run over five miles on the elliptical (my favorite machine...), which really surprised me, as I haven't worked out in like a year... or two, possibly....

And, I've determined that tomorrow (for certain!), I am storming the closest fast food restaurant and demanding a job!  Well, maybe not so much demanding, as asking politely, and possibly even begging.  Yes, I have reached this point.  None of my applications have resulted in job offers, which is really kind of disappointing.  But I'm getting over it as we speak.  And someone needs to do the dirty jobs.  So, it might as well be me.

I'm also thinking of going to this Bible study my friend told me about (the one who invited me to her church).  I'm kind of nervous, as she's the only one I really know there, but I'm sure it will be more than worth it.  So, tomorrow I'm looking up directions to the place, and I'll be on my way!  Besides that, I don't really have any plans.

Oh, and have I mentioned how amazing home videos can be??  I came across a bunch of them today (and I'm watching them as I write this), and it's so neat to be able to watch my brothers and I as little kids with my parents.  I have just decided that home-videos will be a must when I get married and start a family someday.

p.s. Little kids can be so adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment