Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello, blogging world, once again!

It's been quite some time since my last post!  And I hadn't realized my lack of posting until just now!!  Oh, boy.

Well, the last few days have been quite fun.  I spent the weekend with my family, up at our summer camp.  Spent time visiting with my relatives, and I even got to see my older brother and sister-in-law.  So, that was a treat!  :)

I had a blast helping put down a new bamboo floor in the guest room.  And, now, it looks gorgeous!  I absolutely LOVE re-doing floors, because the outcome is so worth it!  I've helped tile floor in the past and strip old wood floors, but I'd never put down a wood floor before.  It was definitely a neat and worthwhile experience.

And, the weather was beautiful for a weekend on the lake.  It did rain once or twice, lightly though, but just enough to make everything nice and muddy.  Let's just say we all got covered with our fair share of mud!

The last couple days have been productive, but I just feel so exhausted all the time, it seems.  For some reason, for the past week I've been having these dreams every night.  And, I'm not one to remember dreaming much, except for those horrific dreams that stay with you.  So, having dreams and remembering dreaming for six nights in a row is something that I find somewhat out-of-the-ordinary.  And, it's been disturbing my sleep.  Hence, the exhaustion during the past few days.

What I'd like to know, is why all the dreams now?  And what on earth do they mean?!  I've had the most odd dreams, too!  Like, for example, turning into animals, going on a trip overseas with random people I've never met before, running from something (dunno what exactly~ but it seems to happen in the majority of these dreams...), discovering a massive museum in an Englishman's apartment, and working for some business-owner in Africa, just to list a few.  To me, they seem to be all over the place (quite literally, plot-wise).  Most of them, except for my most recent dream (the overseas trip to Singapore), all are connected with this theme of running from something.  I'd like to know what.  And why my last dream didn't have this particular piece.  Hmm... questions to consider, I guess.

Don't worry, faithful readers, if the dreams continue, I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!  Hah.  Oh, well.  Signing off for the night!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment