Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cute.

Stayed up really late last night, 'til the wee hours of this morning.  I fell asleep to the sound of birds chirping.  The story?  I got into one of those girly moods and felt like giving myself a late-night semi-mani & pedi.

I chose to go with a cute, bright pink!

After waking up in the early afternoon (oops!), I went out.  Applied for yet another job, then visited the bookstore and came across a few cookbooks I felt I couldn't do without... one full of vegetarian recipes, and two about cupcakes and desserts. You can tell quite a bit about a person by the books they have.  Hah.  Anyway, tonight I tried out one of the cupcake recipes in the one book.  Ugh.  It was a disappointment.  The recipe called for way too much butter, and they came out really greasy, sadly.  And the icing was off.  So, I think I'm going to try to work on perfecting my cupcake!  It'll give me something to do over the next few days.  

I wrote yesterday that I'd try to post some pics of my new slippers, so here they are.  I absolutely love the one pair with the red on them...

This pair was cute... and cheap!!  :)

And I LOVE this pair!

So, that's all I've got for today.  Tomorrow I want to hit up the gym for some much-needed sweating, and maybe I'll try out a new recipe or two.  :)  

Enjoy the days we've been given!  And the people we get to spend them with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment