Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A New Post After Quite the Break..

It's been approximately... oh, 19 or so days since my last post.  Guess I just lost track of keeping up with the blog after my boyfriend came to town for a visit.  Anyway, there's just so much to update you all on!  These past two and a half weeks have been awesome and filled with all sorts of excitement.  Here are some pics to catch you up:

Day trip to Lake George.  It was such a beautiful day!

While at the Lake, my family thought it'd be fun to give me three fake parking tickets.  They're so cruel.  The worst part is that I actually fell for it, only to their excitement.  I actually started after this police officer; thankfully I couldn't catch up to him before my family got me back to let me know the tickets were fake.  Hahahaha.

A day at the park, on a picnic with my beautiful mom and lovely boyfriend.

July 4th at the state capital.  The fireworks display was absolutely amazing.

Watching the fireworks.  They were so bright that this picture looks like it was actually taken during the daytime!

My 21st birthday... I decided to try some wine.  Final conclusion: I am never drinking wine again- the stuff is disgusting.  I actually liked the coconut rum with pineapple juice, though- nice and fruity!

My boyfriend proposed a week after my birthday.  :)  The next day I was confined to my bed, more sick than I've ever been before.  I blame it on the cheesecake place he took me to before he proposed.  Never eating there again.

Hahaha.  I love him!  This was taken a few days after he proposed, shortly after we bought the ring together.  Such an exciting day!  And Chipotle to boot!!  Sweet.  :)

So, I think that pretty much sums up the past 2 1/2 weeks for me.  It's been exciting and wonderful to have my-now-fiance over, although I had to send him off to the bus station yesterday to head back home.  I'm still getting used to calling him something other than 'my boyfriend'.  Ha.  Anyway, there's my huge-super-fantastic-exciting news for y'all.  Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment