Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home, once again

Hello, blogging community!

These last couple weeks have been full of fun and adventure for me!  :)  I got to go camping in the Adirondacks with my family, which we haven't done in quite a few years.  And!  OH, boy!  Here's the really exciting part!  My aunt invited me to stay with her for a week.  She lives in Alexandria, VA, so I was able to spend the week touring Washington, DC, taking pictures, and going on excellent tours.  It was so much fun!  Not to mention, my aunt and I went to a spa and got manis, pedis, and we got our hair done!  Talk about getting spoiled!  Ha. Anyway, I had a blast, and now I'm back home in New York.  And, I've come back with a renewed energy and resolve for finally cleaning out my room and getting rid of all the extra stuff I have cluttering it all up.  It's been so hard to do!  But, I'm honestly really glad that I'm finally doing it, and not just getting rid of a couple of things.  I still have a long way to go, but progress has definitely been made.  Yippee!  :)  And, soon I get to head back to school!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to get to see my fiance again!  And all those friends I haven't seen in WAYYY too long!  Oh, boy!  Alright, signing off.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment